I started GHG emission reduction activities myself.
- Sold out my car --> No use a car. Use a bicycle, public transportation or running - No use an air conditioner (include KOTATSU heater) --> It's good cold resistant training for mountaineering - No use a refrigerator --> Also avoid excess purchasing of foods - Bathless in my house --> Have a bath only in public bath, only use cold shawer in my house - No heater of lavatory seat - Less consumption of meat
I am Japanease man, 51 years old. I am making a plan to do mounteneering and climbing in Canada, Swiss, France, Nepal and NewSealand. I am especially searching for a mounteneering partner for this time. I have experienced mounteneering/ice climbing for ten years, but only in Japan and i am very keen on and really want to. I will travel with my mounteneering gears and equipments. But will not have a car. So if anybody is interested and searching for a partner and is timed nicely, please send me a e-mail in anytime. We will discuss plans by mail or meet up to discuss them and do some trips together.
E-mail for contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
Outline of my plan and targeting mountains are ;
* Jun-Jul 2010 Canmore/Banff/Jasper in Canada Assiniboine, Athabasca, EdithCavell, Castle, Temple etc.
* Aug 2010 Grindelwald/Zermatt in Swiss Eiger, Jungfrau, Monch, MonteRosa and Matterhorn etc.
* Sep 2010 Chamonix in France MontBlanc Aiguille du Midi, MontBlanc du Tacul etc.
* Oct-Nov 2010 Kathmandu in Nepal Annapuruna, Dhaulagiri region etc. (Will climb IslandPeak, KongmaTse with my friend in Dec 2010)
* Feb-Apr 2011 in New Zealand Mt.Cook, Aspiring etc.